Disagreements, differences of opinion, and conflicting perspectives on key issues inevitably arise in any context where people are working together.
Research has shown that workplace conflicts can become highly destructive. Negative emotions may be stirred up, poisoning team morale, creating stress, and destroying relationships.
Conflict may emerge between managers and their staff, between team members or departments.
Conflict may be expressed openly, but it may also be hidden, in the form of irritation, resentment, loss of morale, and lack of commitment. Hidden conflict is easy to miss and therefore can be particularly damaging.
Ultimately, this is likely to have an adverse effect on team and company performance, costing time and money.
It is therefore vital to manage conflict constructively.
As a team member and leader, your ability to deal with and resolve conflicts defines your success in the longer term.
Our one-day workshop in Conflict Management and Communication Skills immerses you in the most advanced conflict management tools, strategies, and practices applicable today. You will gain hands-on practice on proven frameworks, and go through simulations and exercises that will train you to be a highly effective professional and leader, starting on day one.
- Getting a handle on and gaining insights into your conflict management style through self-assessments (TKI®).
- Role-playing to practice techniques and new skills in a safe environment.
- Proven best practices for approaching conflict management.
- Practices for resolving conflict as a third-party mediator.
- Scientifically validated frameworks on effective communication in stressful situations.
- Transferring your learning back to your work environment using job aids, templates, and other resources.
How You Will Benefit
- Build trust and credibility with colleagues and team members
- Leverage potential conflict situations as opportunities for critical conversations that enhance work relationships.
- Gain confidence in holding difficult conversations calmly and assertively.
- Manage difficult situations proactively.
- Increase your effectiveness in managing conflict.
- See growth in your overall performance
- 1 day or 8 hours workshop conducted by certified instructors
- Real-world simulations and hands-on exercises for learning reinforcement
- Lifetime free access to our e-learning modules
- Course completion certificate
- 8 PDUs to maintain the credentials
Exam And Certification
After the class, participants will be given a course Completion Certificate from Vistaedutech. They will receive a soft copy of the certificate by email.
Conflict Management Training FAQ:
Do you provide a money-back guarantee for the training programs?
We do provide a money-back guarantee for some of our training programs. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Do you provide any course completion certificates?
Yes, we offer a course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Do you provide any group discounts for online training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for online training programs. Contact email@example.com to know more about the group discounts.
Is there any refund in case I want to cancel the class?
Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
1) Science behind workplace conflicts
2) Understanding Human Behaviour
3) Different Personality Types
4) Conflict Management Styles
5) Conflict Management Strategies
6) Workplace Conflicts
7) Conflict Resolution Agreements
8) Working with difficult people
9) Relationship and reputation management