This training based on leading teams will help you to develop anyone that leads a team or is involved in a leadership role. It is also useful for those that are about to embark on a position of leadership or need to develop their leadership skills.
Having an effective team around you is crucial. However, it is an area that is often left to chance, which can lead to de-motivated individuals that do not feel part of the business and consequently do not perform. This course looks at what it takes to lead an effective team and how you can get the best out of the people in it by understanding the role of the leader, both personally and from the point of view of the team.
- 1 day or 8 hours workshop conducted by Experience instructors
- Real-world simulations and hands-on exercises for learning reinforcement
- Lifetime free access to our e-learning modules
- Course completion certificate
- 8 PDUs to maintain the credentials
Exam And Certification
After the class, participants will be given a course Completion Certificate from Vistaedutech. They will receive a soft copy of the certificate by email.
Leading Effective Team Training FAQ:
Do you provide a money-back guarantee for the training programs?
We do provide a money-back guarantee for some of our training programs. You can contact email@example.com for more information.
Do you provide any course completion certificates?
Yes, we offer a course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Do you provide any group discounts for online training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for online training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the group discounts.
Is there any refund in case I want to cancel the class?
Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
- Explain the qualities of an effective leader
- Benchmark themselves against those qualities and develop actions to improve
- Explain the difference between leading and managing
- Explain the value of sharing the business vision with the team
- Develop team goals based on the business vision
- Motivate their staff by understanding their drivers and developing actions to support them
- Deal with difficult staff members
- Challenge staff in a meaningful and effective way
- Coach staff effectively using a simple process