Vistaedutech brings you Project Management Techniques, a comprehensive and interactive workshop that is an introduction to Modern Project Management and ideal for anyone who is new to the profession or needs a refresher in best practices.
Project Management is all about being efficient and effective and in this workshop you will learn the concepts, techniques and processes that will help you lead projects successfully and motivate your team. In the course we find how project management enables organizational outcomes in terms of project selection, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling.
What you will learn:
- Determine goals, objectives, and requirements of a project
- Understand planning: what it does and does not do
- Create a precedence network diagram to determine early and late schedules
- Analyze the critical path and explore duration compression options
- How to use Gantt and Milestone charts
- Implement and maintain performance measurement baselines
- Establish guidelines for successful closeout
- Apply general management skills to projects
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Youtube, etc., and share your experience with our Project Management Techniques Training.
- 8 hours intensive training on Project Management techniques
- Learn the managerial concepts and techniques that will help you deliver results
- Be a more effective and efficient manager
- Learn through hands on practical exercises
- Get course completion certificate
Exam And Certification
After the class, participants will be given a course Completion Certificate from Vistaedutech. They will receive a soft copy of the certificate by email.
Project Management Techniques Training FAQ:
Do you provide a money-back guarantee for the training programs?
We do provide a money-back guarantee for some of our training programs. You can contact email@example.com for more information.
Do you provide any course completion certificates?
Yes, we offer a course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Do you provide any group discounts for online training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for online training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the group discounts.
Is there any refund in case I want to cancel the class?
Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
- Introduction and key concepts of project management
- Initiating the project and understanding its life cycle
- Components and techniques of project planning
- Understanding Scope, Time and Cost
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Integrated change control
- Project Closeout
There are no reviews yet.