Through this course, you will examine financial statements—including the balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, and statement of stockholders’ equity—as guides to fiscal health. You will also identify what you want to gain from a budget and describe the steps of budgeting to meet these goals. Finance and Budgeting Essentials for Business Professionals grounds you in the functions and tools of finance.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Youtube, etc., and share your experience with our Conflict Management Training.
- 1 day or 8 hours workshop conducted by Experience instructors
- Real-world simulations and hands-on exercises for learning reinforcement
- Lifetime free access to our e-learning modules
- Course completion certificate
- 8 PDUs to maintain the credentials
Exam And Certification
After the class, participants will be given a course Completion Certificate from Vistaedutech. They will receive a soft copy of the certificate by email.
Business Finance Basics Training FAQ:
Do you provide a money-back guarantee for the training programs?
We do provide a money-back guarantee for some of our training programs. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do you provide any course completion certificates?
Yes, we offer a course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Do you provide any group discounts for online training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for online training programs. Contact email@example.com to know more about the group discounts.
Is there any refund in case I want to cancel the class?
Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
- Lesson 1: Reviewing Financial Basics
- Topic A: Identify the Benefits of Finance
- Topic B: Describe Financial Statements
Lesson 2: Interpreting Balance Sheets
- Topic A: Identify Elements of Balance Sheets
- Topic B: Analyze a Balance Sheet
Lesson 3: Interpreting Income Statements
- Topic A: Identify Elements of Income Statements
- Topic B: Analyze an Income Statement
Lesson 4: Interpreting Other Financial Statements
- Topic A: Read Cash Flow Statements
- Topic B: Read Statements of Stockholders’ Equity
- Topic C: Read Notes to Financial Statements
- Topic D: Identify Elements of Financial Statements for Non-Profits
Lesson 5: Planning a Budgeting Approach
- Topic A: Describe Budgeting Principles
- Topic B: Choose What and How to Budget
Lesson 6: Utilizing Budgets
- Topic A: Prepare an Operating Budget
- Topic B: Prepare an Activity-Based Budget
- Topic C: Monitor a Budget
There are no reviews yet.